Please turn off your mobile data and follow the steps below to reset and install iBaby M2C.
1. Connect your smart device to your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection
2. Open the settings app and make sure your location is turned on
3. Plug the power adapter into your iBaby M2C
1. Make sure the LED (status) light on your iBaby M2C is flashing red
2. Tap on “Next Step”
3. When prompted to, enter your home Wi-Fi Password
1. Your iBaby M2C is installing -
Please do not unplug or disconnect your smart device from your Wi-Fi connection.
Installation failed? Reset your device:
Reset your monitor by holding the reset button for 15 seconds. Then reinstall your monitor following the on-screen instructions.