First time setup Instructions:
Please double check that you have the following before we start the setup process:
- iBaby monitor power adapters (please do not use third-party power adapters)
- Confirm you are connecting to a 2.4GHz network with WPA/WPA2 protocol.
*iBaby monitors will not work with WEP protocol. Before installing your iBaby monitor connect your phone to the Wi-Fi network you want iBaby to connect to.The optimal location for your monitor is on the same floor as your iBaby, less than 15 feet away.*
Step 1: Download the iBaby Care App from the App Store
- Connect your smart device to your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Plug the power adapter into your iBaby M2C
- Tap continue.
- When prompted to, enter your Wi-Fi Password
- Wait until the LED light behind your M2C monitor is flashing red.
- On your smart device open the settings app then tap on Wi-Fi
- Find and connect to the network name that begins with “IBM2C[Serial #]
* Serial # is located on the back of the neck of your M2C Monitor
- Return to the iBaby Care App to finish the installation
Step 4: Your iBaby M2C is installing. Please do not unplug or disconnect your smart device from your Wi-Fi connection.
Step 5: After you successfully install your M2C, switch back to the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection you initially used on step 1.
If installation fails, reset your iBaby M2C by holding the reset button for 30 seconds until you hear the iBaby jingle, then follow the installation instructions again.